The national media is noticing St. Charles County as a premiere destination for entrepreneurs and businesses looking to relocate to a community with a high quality of life, highly educated workforce, and low cost of living!
Read more here:
- “Thinking of Moving Your Company? Think Fly-Over States.” (Entrepreneur Magazine)
- “3 Vital Lessons I learned Starting Up in the Midwest” (VentureBeat)
- “How Do You Instantly Become a Successful Startup? Here’s One Way” (Inc. Magazine)
- “Studies Show Millennials Are Moving to the Suburbs, and Employers Are Following” (Inc. Magazine)
- “Cheaper Cities Provide a More Even Playing Field for Entrepreneurs” (VentureBeat)
- “One of the Secrets to Creating More Entrepreneurs? A Low Cost of Living.” (Inc. Magazine)
- “Entrepreneurs Need More than Funding. They Need a Community.” (Inc. Magazine)
- “Money Magazine Names St. Peters and O’Fallon Two of the 50 Best Places to Live” (Money Magazine)
- “St. Charles County Named Healthiest Community in Missouri” (U.S. News & World Report)
- “What One Local Community is Doing to Improve STEM Education” (Inc. Magazine)
The EDC Business & Community Partners has an ongoing strategy to work with the local, regional, and national media to highlight St. Charles County as the premiere business destination in the Midwest. You can follow more stories about the best county in America on our Facebook and Twitter feeds!