Loan Processor/Closer | Full Time 40/hours week
The EDC Business & Community Partners, located in St Charles County, is seeking a Loan Processor/Closer.
This position in the finance department is an opportunity to learn and assist in all aspects of SBA 504 Loans originated by the EDC.
Reporting to the Director of Finance, this position primary responsibility is to review the loan file, the SBA Loan Authorization, collect the required documentation, coordinate the closing and prepare the closing package and documents needed for funding of the 504-loan.
The job includes the following, but not limited to:
- Review documentation for each approved loan
- Prepare Closing Checklist with continued contact with borrower and lender
- Prepare all loan closing documents in accordance with authorization and ensure accuracy.
- Review and organize loan closing documents in preparation for EDC’s counsel to review the closing file.
- Prepare any corrective actions to the loan closing file
- Contact the Third Part Lender post-funding to get the appropriate documentation post-funding
- Enter information into a Loan System for appropriate ticklers for insurance and financial statements.
- Assists the Closing Officer, Loan Officers and Servicing Personnel in other duties related to the processing/closing of the 504 loans as needed.
- Perform other appropriate duties that may be assigned.
- Position requires graduation from an accredited college or university with an Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or related field or equivalent work experience in the applicable field of study.
- Experience in commercial loan processing/closing
- Must possess excellent verbal and written skills in order to effectively communicate with lenders, business owners, state and federal agencies
- Good math skills with the ability to work precisely with numbers with strong attention to detail
- Competency in software and Microsoft applications including Word and Excel required.
- Some travel may be required including for training
The EDC is a not-for-profit organization that helps small businesses in the metro St Louis area and more specifically with the SBA 504 loan program throughout the State of MO and parts of the metro east in IL.
How to Apply:
Applications and resumes can be submitted through April 22, 2019. Resumes can be emailed to HR@edcscc.com or mailed to the EDC at 5988 Mid Rivers Mall Drive, St Charles, MO 63304 Attn: Human Resources
No phone calls and no walk-ins.
Candidates are subject to a background check, credit check and drug testing